Judith Dupré’s books investigate history through the lens of art and architecture, whether an individual building type, a Renaissance sculpture, or a contemporary photograph. She seeks to captivate the imagination of the general reader, in hopes of illuminating the direct relationship between the arts, the built environment, and one’s quality of life. Read more
- Skyscrapers wins 2014 IPPY Gold!
- Skyscrapers: a cure for loneliness & overconsumption? Judith Dupré on the world’s most extraordinary buildings
- Notes on a Book Cover
- Visionary Cities
- Skyscrapers Book Give-away!
- Better Stick to Spray Paint, Banksy
- Supertall, Supergreen
- Like Having Your Own
- ESB’s Halloween Lights
- Skyscrapers! All new edition!
Subscribe to Blog